Master of science in it project management
The Master of Science in IT Project Management program offers students knowledge and skills needed to solve real-world IT project management problems. Project management is the discipline of organizing, securing and managing resources so as to complete the project within the defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints within acceptable levels of risk. The Master of Science in Project Management program, along with a valuable academic qualification, provides students with the professional expertise needed to plan and execute a range of IT projects and to avoid typical pitfalls of missed deadlines and mismanaged resources.
Additionally, the program enables students to gain experience in currently-available project management methodologies, and introduces new developments regarding management decision support tools like simulation and artificial intelligence techniques. Because of evolving character of the discipline students are taught concepts and skills required to develop new, or enhance existing, procedures to solve project management problems.
Overview of the course
The course runs for two years (four semesters) from October 2017 to June 2019. There is one break during the winter semester around Christmas and another break during the summer semester around Easter.
Students will be organized into two groups, one full time group with classes taking place during the day and one part-time group with classes taking place in the late afternoons and evenings.
Students are expected to earn 120 ECTS within the period of study and obtain the title of Master of Science enabling them to take up other postgraduate courses and apply for PhD programs at all Polish and foreign universities.
Check your marks here
- All students 2018/2019 [PDF 498 KB]
- Full-time [PDF 284 KB]
- Part-time [PDF 284 KB]
- Timetables for full-time group 1.sem [PDF 296 KB]
- Timetables for part-time group 1.sem [XLS 217 KB]
- Timetables for full-time group 2.sem [XLS 458 KB]
- Timetables for part-time group 2.sem mm [PDF 181 KB]
Timetable of the academic year
List of admitted students
Organization of study
Warsaw School of Computer Science offers prospective students a Master of Science in IT Project Management course. The program lasts two years (4 semesters) and the language of instruction is English.
The course will start on 29th September 2017. Full-time students will have classes from Tuesday to Friday and part-time students will have classes from Wednesday to Sunday.
Admission starts 1st of June 2017.
If you have any questions please write to us:
- Telephone number: +48 22 489 64 23/52
Only in this year’s edition of MSc in IT Project Management we can guarantee:
- Study free of charge for the participants of this project only
- Exclusively in English
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- Full time or part time
- Scholarship to cover living expenses (appx. 900 PLN/month)
- Distinguished academic staff
- Modern educational centre with a library
- Summer language workshop
- Foreign language learning
- Help in finding accomodation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Helpful administrative staff
- Convenient location
- Support of the educational process by experienced practitioners
- Students thematic clubs
- Help in finding a job after graduation
- Assistance in every step of the way