We've extended the deadline to apply to MA in Cloud Computing until 31st of October. The classes begin on the 4th of October so don't wait too long.
To sign up for MA in Cloud Computing please go to our online recruitment process: online registration system
Required documents (to be attached in high-quality scans during the online recruitment process):
- scan/copy of the High School diploma,
- scan/copy of the Bachelor degree Diploma/Certificate in the field of computer science or related field,
- apostille/legalization of the Bachelor diploma,
- a certificate proving your language skills (for the list of accepted certificates, please go to our website). Please note: no certificate is required if the language of instruction during your Bachelor studies was English,
- Certified translations into English of any of the above documents if the original is in a language different than English.
Once you complete your application, let us know @ email@example.com and wait for a Conditional Offer Letter (sent by e-mail)