ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADMISSION FOR 2018/2019 IS NOW CLOSED
ADMISSION JOURNEY STEP BY STEP
Attention: please read President's decree on tuition fees and discounts before applying.
New EU wide General Data Protection Regulations come into force from May 25, 2018. Please refer to the link below to read information about processing your personal data by Warsaw School of Computer Science: Information clause GDPR
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE OCTOBER 2018 INTAKE:
- Application Form
- Tuition Fees Agreement
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Diploma in IT or related field or the official duplicate with a full list of grades obtained during the course of study which entitles the candidate to continue university-level study in the country where the diploma was issued.
- Medical fitness certificate stating there are no objections to undertake studies by the candidate (if the certificate is issued in a language different than English – translation made by a sworn translator into Polish language is needed) (to be submitted after receiving Admission Decision).
- Health insurance for the period of study (to be submitted after Admission Decision)
- 2 passport-sized photos with the full name signed at the back (to be submitted in person).
- Legalization or Apostille of the Bachelor and/or Master Diploma for certificates/diplomas which do not hold information on entitling to enter second-cycle programmes in the country where the certificates/diplomas were issued. The legalization or Apostille can be issued by:
Apostille is required instead of legalization when the issuing country is not member of the Hague Convention of 5th October 1961 (for a list of countries please visit: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/apostille/apostille
- education authorities of the country, within which education system the certificate or diploma have been issued, or
- accredited on the territory of the Republic of Poland diplomatic representation or consulate office of the country within which education system the certificate or diploma have been issued, or
- a consul of the Republic of Poland being at the office in the country within which education system the certificate or diploma have been issued;
- A certificate of English language knowledge (equivalent to level B2), in case the Bachelor or Master course was done in English, no certificate is required.
- A copy of visa or residence permit and copy of passport page with the photo (to be submitted in after Admission Decision).
- 10. A translation into English of any of the above documents if they are not already translated into English. The translations should be made by a sworn translator.
ALL ABOVE DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRINTED, FILLED IN AND SIGNED BY A CANDIDATE AND SUBMITTED EITHER BY E-MAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org OR IN PERSON IN THE ADMISSION OFFICE (R.208) OR BY POST/COURIER.
Wait for a pre-acceptance letter (sent by e-mail)
Wait for the formal decision of admission
Apply for a visa or temporary residence (if applicable)
Make arrangements to travel to Poland
Submit original documents to the Admission Office in person before the Inauguration of the Academic Year 2018/2019.
KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH
We require our prospective students to present a valid certificate confirming the knowledge of English language at least on level B2 from the following institutions/examination boards:
International English Language Testing System (Academic) IELTS – at least 6 points.
First Certificate in English (FCE)
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage – at least Pass
Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
Certificate in English for International Business and Trade (CEIBT)
Educational Testing Service (ETS):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - at least 87 points in the Internet-Based Test version (iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - at least 180 points in the Computer-Based Test version (CBT) completed with at least 50 points from Test of Spoken English (TSE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - at least 510 points in the Paper-Based Test version (PBT) completed with at least 3,5 points from Test of Written English (TWE)and at least 50 points from Test of Spoken English (TSE)
City & Guilds, City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications, Pitman Qualifications Institute
Edexcel, Pearson Language Tests, Pearson Language Assessments (PTE)
Education Development International (EDI), London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board
Certificates telc GmbH, WBT Weiterbildungs-Testsysteme GmbH